1. CABG - Your doctor uses coronary artery bypass graft surgery (CABG) to treat a blockage
or narrowing of one or more of the coronary arteries to restore the blood supply to your
2. Off pump CABG - Off-pump coronary artery bypass or "beating heart" surgery is a form of
coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery performed without
cardiopulmonary bypass (heart-lung machine) as a treatment for coronary heart disease.
3. Valve repair - Heart valve surgery is used to repair or replace diseased heart valves.
4. Closed heart surgeries - In closed-heart surgeries, it is still necessary to open the chest,
but not to stop the heart or use the heart-lung bypass machine. Most closed-
heart procedures deal with major blood vessels, such as the aorta or pulmonary arteries.
5. VSD repair - A hole in the septum between the heart's two lower chambers is called
a ventricular septal defect (VSD).This surgery refers to the repairing of ventricular septal