1. Liposuction - A technique in cosmetic surgery for removing excess fat from under the skin
2. Mini Tummy Tuck - Abdominoplasty or "tummy tuck" is a cosmetic surgery procedure
used to make the abdomen thinner and more firm. The surgery involves the removal of
excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen in order to tighten the muscle and
fascia of the abdominal wall.
3. Breast Augmentation – Breast augmentation is the surgical placement of breast implants to
increase fullness and improve symmetry of the breasts, or to restore breast volume lost
after weight reduction or pregnancy.
4. Rhinoplasty - It refers to a procedure in plastic surgery in which the structure of the nose is
5. Blepharoplasty - Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgical procedure that removes fat
deposits, excess tissue, or muscle from the eyelids to improve the appearance of the eyes.