1. Laproscopic radical nephrectomy – It is the minimally invasive surgical removal of an entire
kidney, and often the surrounding fat, adrenal gland and lymph nodes. Typically performed
as a treatment for cancer of the kidney.
2. Laproscopic Nephroureterectomy – It is the minimally invasive surgical removal of a kidney
together with its ureter. This operation is performed for cancer of the kidney pelvis or
3. Percutaneous Nephrolithotripsy - Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy, or PCNL, is a
procedure for removing medium-sized or larger renal calculi (kidney stones) from the
patient's urinary tract by means of an nephroscope passed into the kidney through a track
created in the patient's back.
4. Laproscopic nephrectomy – Nephrectomy is the surgical procedure of removing a kidney or
section of a kidney.
5. Tension free vaginal tape - Placement of tension-free vaginal tape is surgery to help
control stress urinary incontinence. This is urine leakage that happens when you laugh,
cough, sneeze, lift things, or exercise. The surgery helps close your urethra and bladder
neck. The urethra is the tube that carries urine from the bladder to the outside.